+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm Pumped!

I'm Pumped!

Hey we lost but we missed Osi and Mario with Bradshaw back and Jacobs reborn were firing on all cylinders if Prince can pick up more look out.. I also think once Osi comes back put Osi on one side and JPP on the other Tuck is a beast up the middle.

Re: I'm Pumped!

Osi's tank is empty he's got nothing left!!

Re: I'm Pumped!

[quote user="stumms"]Hey we lost but we missed Osi and Mario with Bradshaw back and Jacobs reborn were firing on all cylinders if Prince can pick up more look out.. I also think once Osi comes back put Osi on one side and JPP on the other Tuck is a beast up the middle.[/quote]

I don't mean to be a downer but Osi is 100% pure garbage and we didn't miss him at all.

Mario we could have used

And Tuck is no longer a beast...not sure if you've been overseas or something this year but Tuck hasn't beasted 1 time this season.

Not that you shouldn't be pumped. We looked great in a loss and if this the team that showed up against the Packers shows up against Dallas we will recapture 1st place.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.