+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramses Barden

Bench Player

Ramses Barden

The likelihood of Manningham coming back next season seems to be pretty slim. I think next season is the last chance Barden will get to prove himself. It's either now or never for him. He's spent quite a lot of time learning the offense now it's time he show it or show himself out. Don't get me wrong I'm a huge Barden fan but if he doesn't consistently produce next season then he's just wasting a roster spot. So come on Barden become Plax 2.0 like we're all hoping.

Re: Ramses Barden

[quote user="sunsgiants"]The likelihood of Manningham coming back next season seems to be pretty slim. I think next season is the last chance Barden will get to prove himself. It's either now or never for him. He's spent quite a lot of time learning the offense now it's time he show it or show himself out. Don't get me wrong I'm a huge Barden fan but if he doesn't consistently produce next season then he's just wasting a roster spot. So come on Barden become Plax 2.0 like we're all hoping.
    [/quote]

You might want to lower your sights just a tad []
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

How bout Barden one? Plex 2 really?

I feel like the Plax 2.0 project has shifted to the Plax with Crack-Speed on Steroids project in Hakeem Nicks. I think that the void of Plax has been filled by an upgrade through Nicks and Steve Smith's void has been filled by an upgrade through the Cruz emergence. If anything, try and make Barden a really big slot possession guy, sure has had enough time to study the offense to run the option routes inside...

BOOM!!!

[quote user="Voldamort"]How bout Barden one? Plex 2 really?[/quote]For me, I prefer Plax 2, because Barden 1 sucks.

I see Jernigan getting a better workout than Barden. Remember that all of the 2011 draft class didn't get a full camp/preseason to work into the league. Anyone that was a rookie in 2011 is bound to be better in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

the Giants are keeping Barden around for something. maybe he needs another year to break out!

he made a coupla nice plays this year but didnt play enough. the G-Men are giving him a chance.

I give Barden 1 more year regardless if MM is gone or not. I don't expect much from Barden, but I'll give him one more shot.

Looks like Beckum won't be around next year anyway, so there will be a roster spot for Barden. Even if we draft another WR, which I fully expect.

[quote user="sunsgiants"]The likelihood of Manningham coming back next season seems to be pretty slim. I think next season is the last chance Barden will get to prove himself. It's either now or never for him. He's spent quite a lot of time learning the offense now it's time he show it or show himself out. Don't get me wrong I'm a huge Barden fan but if he doesn't consistently produce next season then he's just wasting a roster spot. So come on Barden become Plax 2.0 like we're all hoping.
    [/quote]

They'll keep him around for camp but he will have to make a HUGE impact to make the team. He doesn't do STs so his only chance is too emerge as a something special. IMO....not going to happen. He may not even make the final cut. Iwould love it if he did but his time is up....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro

I have supported him since he was drafted but I think he has been given enough chances.

I could see Thomas or JJ taking the 3rd WR spot and We don't know I they would draft a WR. Seriously, if they went BPA with their 1st pick they may get a WR. Just saying.