+ Reply to Thread

Did You Know: Amar'e Stoudemire Loves NYG

Not a huge deal, but something I found out today. Did you know that Knicks star Amar'e Stoudemire is also a huge Giants fan? He also attended a Super Bowl Celebration Party with them sometime last week.

Here's a picture of him and Knicks rookie Iman Shumpert at the Playoff game against Atlanta.

Re: Did You Know: Amar'e Stoudemire Loves NYG

That is a really nice Giants fitted.

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Not a huge deal, but something I found out today. Did you know that Knicks star Amar'e Stoudemire is also a huge Giants fan? He also attended a Super Bowl Celebration Party with them sometime last week.

Here's a picture of him and Knicks rookie Iman Shumpert at the Playoff game against Atlanta.

[/quote]
    LOL! Overdrive, are you really Stoudamire himself starting a thread about yourself?

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Not a huge deal, but something I found out today. Did you know that Knicks star Amar'e Stoudemire is also a huge Giants fan? He also attended a Super Bowl Celebration Party with them sometime last week.

[/quote]

Nice!

Im a Phoenix Suns Fan I still have great memories of Amare Stoudemire, I wish him the best with the Knicks. Its good to see that he showing the Giants some love.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Nah, he just like the other bandwagon riders. He was rooting for the Jets during the regular season. He didnt become a "huge fan" until the Giants playoff run.