+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3

Banned

Mass Effect 3

I don't game like I use to but this game is gonna be epic with a capital "E"! An action sci fi game that's finally gonna use the Kinect properly. I'm gonna have to dust off my 360 controller for this one. Anybody else plan on picking it up?

Re: Mass Effect 3

Yea I havnt been gaming much either but Im definitely picking this up. Very disappointed the collectors edition is sold out for 360 though.

Banned

I think you're gonna be able to download whatever's on the collector's edition on release day.

I saw the trailer for this. I didn't want anymore video games but this might change my mind... i didnt play the first 2 though...

The first two were phenomenal, I hope 3 is no different. Online play should be an interesting addition.

Banned

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I saw the trailer for this. I didn't want anymore video games but this might change my mind... i didnt play the first 2 though...[/quote]Besides Madden and NBA2K (and I rarely play those) I haven't really been gaming at all.. This game though is like a movie and it's so incredibly deep with all kinds of different choices and ways to play that you'll be playing on your spare time for months.

I definitely recommend you to play the 2nd one tho, the genesis comic which you can download to make choices from the 1st one makes playing part one irrelevant. Upload your character into part 3 and "boom" you'll be all set. Trust me, you'll be glad you tried it.

Banned

[quote user="Pageiommi"]The first two were phenomenal, I hope 3 is no different. Online play should be an interesting addition.[/quote]I agree.

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I saw the trailer for this. I didn't want anymore video games but this might change my mind... i didnt play the first 2 though...[/quote]Besides Madden and NBA2K (and I rarely play those) I haven't really been gaming at all.. This game though is like a movie and it's so incredibly deep with all kinds of different choices and ways to play that you'll be playing on your spare time for months.

I definitely recommend you to play the 2nd one tho, the genesis comic which you can download to make choices from the 1st one makes playing part one irrelevant. Upload your character into part 3 and "boom" you'll be all set. Trust me, you'll be glad you tried it.[/quote]

Played the demo and liked it to be honest. Lots of spare time to put into this game.

If I get this game and SSX, I'll have 3 games to keep me going for months and months.

1. Final fantasy
    2. SSX
    3. Mass Effect 3

Hardly have that time YET, once school is over in May though

Just finished a playthrough on Insanity. I kept the geth station and the reaper base. Did not like the Illusive Mans **** eating grin afterwards. I cannot wait for ME3.

IGN just crowned this game the next coming of christ, apparently. It better be the most legendary **** ever for all the hype involved, lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread