+ Reply to Thread

NY GIANTS' NEWS AND NOTES: SLOW NEWS MONDAY EDITION

NY GIANTS' NEWS AND NOTES: SLOW NEWS MONDAY EDITION

Excerpt: "Good morning, fellow Giants fans. It's now been two weeks since the Giants
    won Super Bowl 46, and all of the hype and analysis has begun to die down
    outside of places like BBV, where our Giants are covered year-round. Which means
    hunting and pecking for new information can be a challenge, at least until free
    agency talk begins in earnest in about ten days. I will say that I watched a
    Knicks game Sunday for the first time in, well, decades, and it was pretty
    exciting to see the Garden all fired up. But it's going to be a long haul until
    the NFL starts up again. Meanwhile, let's see what's brewing on the Big Blue
    Web...." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Re: NY GIANTS' NEWS AND NOTES: SLOW NEWS MONDAY EDITION

This is the worst part of the off season..no Giant news!

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]This is the worst part of the off season..no Giant news![/quote]

We pinned the body of the news report which contains all of the links we use so posters can take a look for themselves. There's just not enough GIANTS specific news to put it out there every day. Readership has taken a sharp drop as well. which it to be expected.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I feel that after Giants won Superbowl, I don't care. Now imagine if we lost?

Veteran

Thanks for all your hard work this season delivering the news RF! You deserve some time off from this gig!

[quote user="NY_Eli"]Thanks for all your hard work this season delivering the news RF! You deserve some time off from this gig![/quote]

It's been a great season and soon we'll be eyeballs deep in the draft []

# 80