+ Reply to Thread

OSI on espn 2 next

heads up

Re: OSI on espn 2 next

says things can go either way, trade or stay. giants will do whats best for them he says

All-Pro

Lol. Well yeah, those are the only things that can happen no?

What does he want? If he still wants top 5 money he is not getting it and they could still just make him play. I think for every practic he tries to sit out it will cost him $30,000. If he misses a pre season game I think it will cost him a game check.

If they made play it might be his last year here so maybe they test the market to see what they can get for him. Maybe a high 3rd round pick?

I'm waiting on him !
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Interesting when Colin asked what's his gut feeling about being a Giant next year or traded . I feel Osi, I too don't have a pulse about him staying or living.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

OSI is hungry and wants to eat....

sounds like we won't be able to afford him. I want Osi to retire as a GIANT. Tuck, Osi, JPP, and Reese should all have a meeting and strike a deal where all parties can eat.

I would hope that everyone on the team would want to try for a title defense like the champs that they are.

I understand everyone wants to be paid. I just think if we can address the Oline/TE situation... and get back our injured secondary... then we can go a long way next year possibly repeat. I really think this team is that great.. a great TEAM..and it would suck to see the team get broken up due to money... but again.. I am ready for whatever is decided. Jacobs, Osi, Manningham, seem like they will be the first to go and I want them to stay for at least one more season. TITLE DEFENSE! cmon!