+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

(just for kicks) My ideal season ending would be

Giants win the next 8 games all the way to the superbowl..... all by shootouts...... and fewell still gets the can because of idiotic play calling

I know it sounds ridiculous.... but the worst thing that can happen is we win the next four games by eli and the offense..and fewell survives because we got the hard schedule out the way and he doesnt look so bad anymore.....then lose in the forst round.....and he sticks around or even worse becomes the coach

Re: (just for kicks) My ideal season ending would be

ridiculous indeed!

[quote user="bleedinblue27"]ridiculous indeed![/quote]

yes it is..but not as ridiculous as to why the defense is playing the way it is.... besides linebackers defense is way too talented to be playing like crap....spags would have this defense all over the place ...confusing other teams offenses and killing qb's

Veteran

[quote user="KillaRich"][quote user="bleedinblue27"]ridiculous indeed![/quote]

yes it is..but not as ridiculous as to why the defense is playing the way it is.... besides linebackers defense is way too talented to be playing like crap....spags would have this defense all over the place ...confusing other teams offenses and killing qb's[/quote]

if we win the superbowl...im pretty sure both of our coordinators will be gone.

Hard to pass up an OC with two superbowl rings

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="KillaRich"][quote user="bleedinblue27"]ridiculous indeed![/quote]

yes it is..but not as ridiculous as to why the defense is playing the way it is.... besides linebackers defense is way too talented to be playing like crap....spags would have this defense all over the place ...confusing other teams offenses and killing qb's[/quote]

Hard to pass up an OC with two superbowl rings[/quote]
    Hey man I will take both of them being gone.
    Then tom can retire in the sunset.
    So then we get what would be best and start anew with a good coaching staff that can help us repeat.

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="KillaRich"][quote user="bleedinblue27"]ridiculous indeed![/quote]

umm....we need to win a game first......superbowl?.........SUPERBOWL??
    once again....... ridiculous!

Veteran

[quote user="bleedinblue27"][quote user="Pakman"][quote user="KillaRich"][quote user="bleedinblue27"]ridiculous indeed![/quote]

umm....we need to win a game first......superbowl?.........SUPERBOWL??
    once again....... ridiculous![/quote]

Calm down..your getting a little excited.

That word I put in front of the superbowl sentence is called "If"...now can you tell me what "If" means?

1 more!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="jppmvp90"]1 more!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Yes im eating crow..... took fewell long..but got it just in time...

[quote user="jppmvp90"]1 more!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Yes im eating crow..... took fewell long..but got it just in time...