+ Reply to Thread

Which signing

Had the biggest impact on the team?

Blackburn or Weatherford?

I gotta say Weatherford. guy did an OUTSTANDING job pinning opponents inside the 20 and gave our defense great position. especially when you think of what we suffered through..."Dodge"..*shivers*....

Re: Which signing

Weatherford by a mile. The Matt Dodge saga alone showed how big special teams and punting really affects the game especially in field position.

Weatherford. He was fantastic all year. It was so nice to not have to worry if he was going to catch the snap from DeOssie.

Starter

I vote Blackburn - Added leadership, energy, veteran presence and consistancy to the LB corp and the D when we needed it most during the last 3rd of the season. Up to the GB game we couldn't stop anybody. No way you'd expect the MLB to be 40 yards downfield making a play on that ball in the SB. Chase is the man! Weatherford was great and consistant during the season. (my son the JET fan told me that we made a big mistake with that signing...... oh well!)

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Had the biggest impact on the team?

Blackburn or Weatherford?

I gotta say Weatherford. guy did an OUTSTANDING job pinning opponents inside the 20 and gave our defense great position. especially when you think of what we suffered through..."Dodge"..*shivers*....[/quote]

I'm with you about Steve but one thing is for sure in my eyes, with out the FO signing back Chase at that point in time in the season was paramount for making this run possible.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"

Can't we just agree to call it a tie?