+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ESPN First Take - Skip Bayless/My Take (surprising)

Well I watched it today and he was debating with Stephen A. Smith , Eric Manigni and Jon Richie.
    What they had to say about the giants was it was a "Moral" victory which is completely true and remember the last time we lost to a undefeated team in the regular season? we lost by 3 to the pats 38-35
    and then went on a unbeaten run. Who says we wont do the same?10-6 like 2007? Magical run through Lambue in the NFC champ game again? beating another unbeaten team again in the playoffs?
    Then taking revenge by beating the Ravens in the bowl for the 2000 loss?
    Thats the way it could, COULD happen. Or the giants lose next week and we fire tom coughlin. Who knows.
    He did pick the Cowboys to still win the divsion but said the loss to the cardinals could put a huge psychological edge to the Giants while the cowboys could just pull a huge collapse with the loss to a not so good team. So main point we have the momentum the cowboys dont.
    But also it is sickening how much stephen smith and richie hate Tebow. Really? "Tebow is lucky to play in the NFL"? What? Lucky? that your excuse now?
    Richie "I am off the tebow bandwagon?" for him only completing 10 passes". Yea he went 10-15, 202 yards, 2 Tds, and a 149.9 qb rating. Really? Really? I swear they are the most ignorant haterz out their next to chris carter and Merrill Hoge (who wasnt at ESPN today...Funny remember when he said
    "Embarrassing to think the Broncos can win with Tebow"
    I just hope if we dont win this year the Broncos do and makes ESPN have a mass suicide on live tv.

Re: ESPN First Take - Skip Bayless/My Take (surprising)

It is what it is. Media heads (especially BSPN and NFLN) will pat themselves on the back when they are right and say next to nothing when they are wrong. I honestly don't give one flying **** what these people say about the giants, good or bad
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Well I watched it today and he was debating with Stephen A. Smith , Eric Manigni and Jon Richie.
    What they had to say about the giants was it was a "Moral" victory which is completely true and remember the last time we lost to a undefeated team in the regular season? we lost by 3 to the pats 38-35
    and then went on a unbeaten run. Who says we wont do the same?10-6 like 2007? Magical run through Lambue in the NFC champ game again? beating another unbeaten team again in the playoffs?
    Thats the way it could, COULD happen. Or the giants lose next week and we fire tom coughlin. Who knows.
    He did pick the Cowboys to still win the divsion but said the loss to the cardinals could put a huge psychological edge to the Giants while the cowboys could just pull a huge collapse with the loss to a not so good team. So main point we have the momentum the cowboys dont.
    But also it is sickening how much stephen smith and richie hate Tebow. Really? "Tebow is lucky to play in the NFL"? What? Lucky? that your excuse now?
    Richie "I am off the tebow bandwagon?" for him only completing 10 passes". Yea he went 10-15, 202 yards, 2 Tds, and a 149.9 qb rating. Really? Really? I swear they are the most ignorant haterz out their next to chris carter and Merrill Hoge (who wasnt at ESPN today...Funny remember when he said
    I just hope if we dont win this year the Broncos do and makes ESPN have a mass suicide on live tv.
    [/quote]

1) No one cares about Tim Tebow

2) Im pretty sure you said you'd change your avatar so...get to it
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="sharick88"]It is what it is. Media heads (especially BSPN and NFLN) will pat themselves on the back when they are right and say next to nothing when they are wrong. I honestly don't give one flying **** what these people say about the giants, good or bad[/quote]
    +1....NFLN is a tiny bit more watchable than BSPN, but your right, they're all a bunch of clowns

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Well I watched it today and he was debating with Stephen A. Smith , Eric Manigni and Jon Richie.

[/quote]

Too much Tebow talk for my liking

Bench Player

There is a vocal minority - the christian right - that has adopted Tim-E as their hero, solely because he prays for victory. So some people do care about him.
    Conversely, others are so irked, they mock his jesus christ pose and call it "t-bowing". I personally find that funny - in a SNL kinda way......

[quote user="vinylord"]There is a vocal minority - the christian right - that has adopted Tim-E as their hero, solely because he prays for victory. So some people do care about him.
    Conversely, others are so irked, they mock his jesus christ pose and call it "t-bowing". I personally find that funny - in a SNL kinda way......[/quote]
    As a Christian myself, I think he shouldn't be wearing his beliefs on his sleeves like that. That stuff should be personal. He's allowing himself to be the subject of controversy and using religion in the wrong manner. I'm pretty sure Peyton, Eli, Brees, Rodgers are all Christians as well but they don't go around overly promoting it solely for their reputation or image. I think that's a wrong reason to have faith.

However, I will say that he's got talent and shall continue to improve and he has an overall good attitude about life, he just needs to stop welcoming controversy.

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Well I watched it today and he was debating with Stephen A. Smith , Eric Manigni and Jon Richie.

[/quote]

Too much Tebow talk for my liking
    [/quote]
    Which is why I separated it from the Giant talk.

[quote user="burier"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Well I watched it today and he was debating with Stephen A. Smith , Eric Manigni and Jon Richie.
    [/quote]

1) No one cares about Tim Tebow

2) Im pretty sure you said you'd change your avatar so...get to it[/quote]
    I forgot If said if the Giants won I would or if is was close...
    Whatever, it was close and a moral victory so close enough.
    But if the giants lose next week its back to tebow.

If you're lucky enough to spend 5 minutes or 20 minutes around Tim Tebow, YOUR LIFE is better for it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0xTX94VBtE
    Close or you hit the bricks