+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jacquian Williams

This kid had a heck of a year. Seeing he only started 2 games. Could this guy be the MLB we have been looking for finally. STATS
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Re: Jacquian Williams

[quote user="ibbill"]This kid had a heck of a year. Seeing he only started 2 games. Could this guy be the MLB we have been looking for finally. STATS
    [/quote]

Agreed I would think he'll see the field even more next year. I dont think he fits the mold of a mlb imo

The Gigalo with the most below

Kiwis contract is up after next season. I can see Jaquan being his replacement eventually. He would be entering his 3rd year.. I dont see him as the MLB type. I'm still holding out hope that herzlick takes that spot as his career continues.

[quote user="ibbill"]This kid had a heck of a year. Seeing he only started 2 games. Could this guy be the MLB we have been looking for finally. STATS
    [/quote]

I think he fits the Tampa2 MLB skillset. Fast, can drop into coverage and he seems like a decent tackler. He could even get a few picks just like Chase did in the superbowl.

You maybe right about mlb. We got a hell of a player for a 6th rd pick.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]Kiwis contract is up after next season. I can see Jaquan being his replacement eventually.* He would be entering his 3rd year.. I dont see him as the MLB type. I'm still holding out hope that herzlick takes that spot as his career continues.
    [/quote]

I don't think he fits being a strong side linebacker. I always assumed that if needed, Boley could switch to the Middle and Williams takes his old spot at the weak side.

[quote user="ibbill"]You maybe right about mlb. We got a hell of a player for a 6th rd pick.[/quote]

That my friend we can all agree on

The Gigalo with the most below

Williams looks to be of the same mold as Boley, and I hope that keeps improving, as he has shown to be a great prospect. Kind of reminds me of Jessie Armstead (and 8th round pick).

Was very impressed with his growth. Seemed like he was on a mission to prove something after he got burned by Jermichael Finley late in that first GB game. Just wish Greg Jones would have made more of an impact

He certainly stepped up, and fit in well as our nickle LBer. Which is almost like a starting spot these days.

Not sure what Lber spot he'd fit in best as a traditional 4-3 starter.

All Hail The New York Giants!!