+ Reply to Thread

BJ on Sirius NFL today...........

Lots of praise for his teammates and his coach. Wants to retire a Giant and thinks Eli is the bestQB in the NFL. Gotta love a homer!![]

Speaking of Eli........a caller called in and it was EASILY the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Even the hosts were rendered speechless for a second and said "I have absolutey no idea how to respond that...."

Caller:"I wanted to call in and make a statement about Eli Manning. Everybody is saying how great Manning is but everyone is forgetting that he made a mockery of the draft and thumbed his nose at the NFL by refusing to play for the Chargers."

Host: "What does that have to do with how well he plays?"

Caller: "Well, it shows what poor character he has"

Host: (long silence....................."I have absolutely no idea how to respond to that"

Of course, he figured out EXACTLY how to respond to that and lit the guy up.

Are people running out of excuses to hate Eli?

Re: BJ on Sirius NFL today...........

[quote user="FBomb"]

Lots of praise for his teammates and his coach. Wants to retire a Giant and thinks Eli is the bestQB in the NFL. Gotta love a homer!![]

Speaking of Eli........a caller called in and it was EASILY the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Even the hosts were rendered speechless for a second and said "I have absolutey no idea how to respond that...."

Caller:"I wanted to call in and make a statement about Eli Manning. Everybody is saying how great Manning is but everyone is forgetting that he made a mockery of the draft and thumbed his nose at the NFL by refusing to play for the Chargers."

Host: (long silence....................."I have absolutely no idea how to respond to that"

[/quote]

Those people in SD are still extremely butthurt about that. Shortly after the SB someone posted a link to the SD boards. It was pretty funny to see how pissed those jackholes still are. Especially seeing as Eli winning 2 rings in NY pretty much validates why Archie and Eli wanted nothing to do with SD.

[quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

I've never been able to understand those who can't "move on" in the face of overwhelming evidence that they are pissing into the wind!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I live in San Diego and the educated Charger fans know exactly why Eli didn't want to play there, and soon there might not be a team in San Diego.

the part that pisses me off about the whole draft day thing is ignorant football fans say how Eli's Daddy makes his decisions for him...

How many 22 year olds who have to make major life changing decisions dont rely on their Dad or Mom for advice if they are lucky enough to have a good family structure to lean on!! Are people forgetting at 21 or 22 you are still young and dont know **** yet!!!

Also as others have said the SD org was in a bit of turmoil at the time.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Banned

My bad, I thought u said u were getting a bj while listening to sirius radio... lol.

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]My bad, I thought u said u were getting a bj while listening to sirius radio... lol.[/quote]

Now why did I know you'd say that? []

[quote user="GameTime"]

the part that pisses me off about the whole draft day thing is ignorant football fans say how Eli's Daddy makes his decisions for him...

How many 22 year olds who have to make major life changing decisions dont rely on their Dad or Mom for advice if they are lucky enough to have a good family structure to lean on!! Are people forgetting at 21 or 22 you are still young and dont know **** yet!!!

Also as others have said the SD org was in a bit of turmoil at the time.

[/quote]

At 22 I wish I could have taken advice from myself when I was 23. Why listen to archie WTF does he know about football ?
    #80 Get better soon.