+ Reply to Thread

Hopefully The Giants Can Finish With A Better Record Than The Saints Next Season

I would rather get them @ MetLife than @ Superdome in the playoffs.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Re: Hopefully The Giants Can Finish With A Better Record Than The Saints Next Season

Wow, didnt even have draft or free agency and already talking about where we will play a team in next years post season.

Relax dude!

Re: Hopefully The Giants Can Finish With A Better Record Than The Saints Next Season

[quote user="nhpgiantsfan"]Wow, didnt even have draft or free agency and already talking about where we will play a team in next years post season.

Relax dude!
    [/quote]

We want postseason next season!

[quote user="nhpgiantsfan"]Wow, didnt even have draft or free agency and already talking about where we will play a team in next years post season.

Relax dude!
    [/quote]

That is the one thing that is definetly an issue. NO Saints are a different team outside of their home or in fact outside of a dome stadium.

Is it amazing that they have not taken care of Drew Brees. contract yet? This is far fetched but could they be thinking about signing Peyton Manning for real cheap? I know that is highly improbable but a lot of times owner are just concerned about putting the butts in the seats.

I donít know why they havenít signed Drew Brees yet.

I don't really care about the regular season record, as long as we win the championship. Let everyone else have their stats and accolades, as long as we keep the Lombardi trophy. I could not care less about stats. I love winning Super Bowls... I would not mind going without winning a game, if it meant winning the Super Bowl. The regular season is the farthest thing from my mind when it comes to Super Bowl Sunday. I want to hang Super Bowl rings all over my Christmas tree when it is all said and done... I want to have so many championships, that we are donating them to third world country as foreign aid. I want our team to have more trophies than Paris Hilton has one night stands.