+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    "I test how other people deal with reality"

Re: Tiki blacklisted?your thoughts?

[quote user="pica01"]Harooni,don't get me wrong.Tiki was the best RB in Giants history and always played his heart out.It's how he left and what he's said since that I wonder about.Is he in the ring of honor?We usually have a halftime ceremony for that.I don't see that ever happening.[/quote]

yes remember he got boo'ed by ungrateful fans

Harooni,I was saying if Tiki left on good terms.I would think that even if AB,Jacobs and Ware all got hurt the same week they'de use me at RB before Tiki now.Who knows.That's what hypotheticals are about.To those who say who cares,it's postseason,just having some fun.

I'm surprized I don't remember that.Must of missed that halftime.Not unusual.Just another reason the Giant's are the classiest org in the league.I wouldn't have done that.

"I test how other people deal with reality"

[quote user="pica01"]Harooni,I was saying if Tiki left on good terms.I would think that even if AB,Jacobs and Ware all got hurt the same week they'de use me at RB before Tiki now.Who knows.That's what hypotheticals are about.To those who say who cares,it's postseason,just having some fun.[/quote]

i agree with you because there was a Coughlin issue. If he left on good terms with TC then i think 100 percent he would have been picked up if a major injury happened.

but even with the things said if he had patched things up with TC ,he could have came back. Tiki never said a bad word about the org or reese.