+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mock 1.0

Bench Player

mock 1.0

Hey y'all,
    I'm not a big poster, but I do love me some NYG football, and I read what you guys write a lot. For the record, I mocked Bradshaw as a 7th back in '07. Let me know what you think of this (I know Hightower probably wont fall to us, but we didn't think JPP or Prince would either):

1-Hightower, ILB, Alabama
    2- Iloka, FS, Boise St.
    3- James, RB, Oregon
    4- Egnew, TE, Mizzou
    5- Reynolds, OT, BYU
    6- Carder, ILB, TCU
    7- Ad****, OT, OSU

Any/all thoughts are welcome. I know Fleener/Allen is the popular round 1 pick, so I thought I'd change it up a bit.

Re: mock 1.0

Not a huge fan of Hightower, I just dont think he has the ability to drop into coverage that the giants need in the cover 2 system they run.

Re: mock 1.0

[quote user="slipknottin"]Not a huge fan of Hightower, I just dont think he has the ability to drop into coverage that the giants need in the cover 2 system they run.[/quote]

+1

To add to that, with the depth of LBers we have now I doubt we spend a day 1 draft pick on LBer unless it was an extreme drop (Kuechly or Upshaw are about the only ones I could think of and I don't think we do that even).

The rest of your mock seems really solid.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)