+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo agrees.

Yahoo agrees.

NY GIANTS won yesterday, but were robbed of the victory by the zebras.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...rn=nfl-wp13178

Re: Yahoo agrees.

When they showed the replay, & said they were reveiwing it, I was so excited.

When it was announced the call was gonna stand as a TD, I almost had an embolism.

We was robbed, I tells ya.

Veteran

Horribly officiated, I agree.

I thought Ballard's knee was in. I thought we were called with ticky tack pass interference calls that they didn't call in our favor when it happened to us. I also think Driver was out of bounds. He did finally get control of the ball at the end, but he only had one foot in bounds once he had control.

Oh well.

[quote user="pino"]Horribly officiated, I agree.

I thought Ballard's knee was in. I thought we were called with ticky tack pass interference calls that they didn't call in our favor when it happened to us. I also think Driver was out of bounds. He did finally get control of the ball at the end, but he only had one foot in bounds once he had control.

Oh well.[/quote]

It was in

[quote user="Gmen2005"][quote user="pino"]Horribly officiated, I agree. I thought Ballard's knee was in. I thought we were called with ticky tack pass interference calls that they didn't call in our favor when it happened to us. I also think Driver was out of bounds. He did finally get control of the ball at the end, but he only had one foot in bounds once he had control. Oh well.[/quote]

It was in

[/quote]

Nice pic. His knee hit in bounds first and rolled out - thats the way i saw it ... problem is its not easy to define visually where the knee begins/ends like you can see with a foot.

Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

Veteran

I disagree. Once you have control, you need two feet. I saw one.

Veteran

[quote user="pino"]I disagree. Once you have control, you need two feet. I saw one.[/quote]

knee=two feet

[quote user="pino"]I disagree. Once you have control, you need two feet. I saw one.[/quote]

A foot and a knee works just as well.

Veteran

[quote user="Ruttiger711"]

[quote user="Gmen2005"][quote user="pino"]Horribly officiated, I agree. I thought Ballard's knee was in. I thought we were called with ticky tack pass interference calls that they didn't call in our favor when it happened to us. I also think Driver was out of bounds. He did finally get control of the ball at the end, but he only had one foot in bounds once he had control. Oh well.[/quote]

It was in

[/quote]

Nice pic. His knee hit in bounds first and rolled out - thats the way i saw it ... problem is its not easy to define visually where the knee begins/ends like you can see with a foot.

[/quote]

Not really a problem since no part of him is out of bounds. As long as he had 2 hands on the ball, TD. Its again one of those time where the refs used different standards. Driver "didn't step out" but Ballard was out. Jennings had control, but Ballard didn't.

Veteran

[quote user="Zaggs"][quote user="pino"]I disagree. Once you have control, you need two feet. I saw one.[/quote]

knee=two feet
    [/quote]

Sorry I'm talking about a different play.

That I agree with. His knee was in. Look at my original comment.