+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tyvon Branch

Tyvon Branch

Would fit into our defense nicely. I believe he is is able to play CB as well when needed.

"Tyvon Branch proved how effective he can be in coverage. He was the only singular defensive back that was even remotely capable of covering Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski, holding the All-Pro tight end to just one reception in the game. "

Re: Tyvon Branch

also going to be expensive.

[quote user="Warchild"]Would fit into our defense nicely. I believe he is is able to play CB as well when needed.

"Tyvon Branch proved how effective he can be in coverage. He was the only singular defensive back that was even remotely capable of covering Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski, holding the All-Pro tight end to just one reception in the game. "[/quote]

No. I don't think so at all. If anything, we will pick up a safety to fulfill the LB/S role that Grant filled his year. I don't see Branch doing that.

A S/CB role? Possible. But too much money. The idea of having a safety play a linebackers role in the league is newer. We can pick up a vet that didn't shine in so many areas, but can fulfill what they need them to do for cheap.

Veteran

Honestly wouldn't waste any money on this guy.. No.