[quote user="Kruunch"]I didn't watch the Senior Bowl either and all that I've read about Adams was as an LT. I would assume he could make the transition but that might be a bad assumption untested. I think Glenn has more upside than Adams with his versatility and the Giants love versatility. And he's played every position on the line except Center. I don't think either will be available when we pick however. Beatty's huge knock was his run blocking ... and the RT has to be able to run block. So not a great fit there. That and I believe we started him against Dallas in 2010 at RT when KMac was down and he got absolutely abused.[/quote]

I like both players a lot. Both are going to have solid careers in the NFL. However, I think the Giants want to make a splash with their first round pick.

Round 2 options

Kevin Zeitler, OG - Wisconsin.... love this guy! perfect fit for our type of offense. (i hope he is there)

Brandon Washington, OG - The U... Underrated player. Played great at OG, but had to move to OT due to injuries and he struggled there.

Senio Kelemete, OG - Washington... another underrated player. Does a really good job in run support.