+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Glorious Offseason

It's like the buzz lasts through the draft and almost to the OTAs. So much nicer than offseasons past.

Re: Glorious Offseason

Amen...no better offseason than this, I couldn't even care less about our 32nd draft pick in every round
    Ben McAdoo

[quote user="egyptian420"]Amen...no better offseason than this, I couldn't even care less about our 32nd draft pick in every round
    [/quote] down with that!

No trolls is a beautiful thing...the silence is earth shattering....

It really is peacful....I find myself checking the boards less & not even worrying about the draft or FA untill it happens...

[quote user="myles2424"]It really is peacful....I find myself checking the boards less & not even worrying about the draft or FA untill it happens...[/quote]
    +1. Although I'm not worried about the draft, I am excited for it like I am every year. It's like waiting for Christmas as a kid -- can't wait to see what presents you're going to get.

Bench Player

It's grrreeeeaaaat...I'm rarely this uninterested in the Yankees this time of year as spring training begins. I am a bigger Giants fan than Yankees, but I've never been more exited for the NFL draft, than Yankees opening day.

[quote user="blueomaha"]No trolls is a beautiful thing...the silence is earth shattering....[/quote]

Best they can say is the Giants didn't "deserve" to win.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

I love it. Every time a TV or radio host mentions the NYGiants it's preceded with "The world champion"....never get tired of hearing that!!![]
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

[quote user="FBomb"]I love it. Every time a TV or radio host mentions the NYGiants it's preceded with "The world champion"....never get tired of hearing that!!![][/quote]i agree... "World Champions"...we wear it well.....