+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Glorious Offseason

It's like the buzz lasts through the draft and almost to the OTAs. So much nicer than offseasons past.

Re: Glorious Offseason

Amen...no better offseason than this, I couldn't even care less about our 32nd draft pick in every round
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

[quote user="egyptian420"]Amen...no better offseason than this, I couldn't even care less about our 32nd draft pick in every round
    [/quote] down with that!

No trolls is a beautiful thing...the silence is earth shattering....

It really is peacful....I find myself checking the boards less & not even worrying about the draft or FA untill it happens...

[quote user="myles2424"]It really is peacful....I find myself checking the boards less & not even worrying about the draft or FA untill it happens...[/quote]
    +1. Although I'm not worried about the draft, I am excited for it like I am every year. It's like waiting for Christmas as a kid -- can't wait to see what presents you're going to get.

Bench Player

It's grrreeeeaaaat...I'm rarely this uninterested in the Yankees this time of year as spring training begins. I am a bigger Giants fan than Yankees, but I've never been more exited for the NFL draft, than Yankees opening day.

[quote user="blueomaha"]No trolls is a beautiful thing...the silence is earth shattering....[/quote]

Best they can say is the Giants didn't "deserve" to win.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

I love it. Every time a TV or radio host mentions the NYGiants it's preceded with "The world champion"....never get tired of hearing that!!![]

[quote user="FBomb"]I love it. Every time a TV or radio host mentions the NYGiants it's preceded with "The world champion"....never get tired of hearing that!!![][/quote]i agree... "World Champions"...we wear it well.....