+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any mets fans?

any mets fans?

who's ready for another stinker of a season? every team in the nl east has double our talent level (or more). we're rebuilding but all we've done is lose players and keep the same old ones.

any other mets fans fed up with the ownership and how this organization is run?

Re: any mets fans?

[quote user="GIANTSMETS94"]who's ready for another stinker of a season? every team in the nl east has double our talent level (or more). we're rebuilding but all we've done is lose players and keep the same old ones.

any other mets fans fed up with the ownership and how this organization is run?[/quote]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okXhAC78d4Q

I think they are going to bring it around in 3-5 years. We'll see. They made some solid moves this offseason (minus losing Reyes). I wish they would trade Wright and Santana. They are essentially doing what they did in the movie money ball. Alderson was one of those guys who believed in that theory. So we'll see.

I think we just have to be patient

team will fight hard have young pitching coming. collins is a great manager who motivates, we will be back soon

I think it sucks that the Marlins have made all these massive moves...

Hope your Club does turn it around, if anything NO ONE can ever call any of you bandwagon fans or fake fans.

salute [B]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Bad ownership, loyal fans, puts up with Phillies fans berating. Yeah they do deserve better than the Coupons running that ship.

It's tough to think we were 1 game away from the world series in 2006, only to see many late season collapses and now just disappointment. I think losing Reyes isn't going to hurt as much as people think. He had a great year last year, but it was a contract year and he might not be as motivated. Plus the chance that he gets hurt, I think after all the talk between him and the ownership, him leaving was inevitable. Get some young players and a young undrafted guy emerge like Cruz and LIN!!!!

Starter

The Yanks want to be good neighbors and help out; so, we'll let you have AJ Burnett real cheap.

[quote user="AntB"]The Yanks want to be good neighbors and help out; so, we'll let you have AJ Burnett real cheap.[/quote][:O] stay away, his ERA will coincide with your blood pressure, plus those moments when he lapses and loads the bases with a Lead !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Yep . . . . the Giants SB win will definitely help take the sting off of what is sure to be a rough season for the Metties . . . .