+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

We didn't deserve it

according to this eagles fan, we didn't deserve that SB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb3GsBBLgY4

I know it's just some angry hater, but watching stuff like this pisses me off nonetheless. As you can see, I already raided the comments section lol

Re: We didn't deserve it

[quote user="egyptian420"]according to this eagles fan, we didn't deserve that SB

I know it's just some angry hater, but watching stuff like this pisses me off nonetheless. As you can see, I already raided the comments section lol
    [/quote]

I see Eagles Fans are Haterz....Nothing Less from Them.

"Eagles will win the division by at least 3 games"

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

He's already deleted one of your comments and flagged another one as spam. lol

What a loser idiot, so you have to be a great team all year round to win the SB?
    Why even have a playoff system, just give the team with the best record the trophy? This is absurd! The season is 17 weeks long for a reason. Should a team that goes 10-0 then loses the next 6 get any more credit then one that loses it's first 6 then goes 10-0? By the way has the little whiny ***** heard of injuries and how they might affect a team during stretches of the season.
    What a gimp!

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]He's already deleted one of your comments and flagged another one as spam. lol
    [/quote]
    what a clown....can't handle reality

All-Pro

[quote user="egyptian420"]according to this eagles fan, we didn't deserve that SB

[/quote]do they eat a lot of paint chips in PA?

[quote user="eastbayblue"]What a loser idiot, so you have to be a great team all year round to win the SB?
    Why even have a playoff system, just give the team with the best record the trophy? This is absurd! The season is 17 weeks long for a reason. Should a team that goes 10-0 then loses the next 6 get any more credit then one that loses it's first 6 then goes 10-0? By the way has the little whiny ***** heard of injuries and how they might affect a team during stretches of the season.
    What a gimp!
    [/quote]
    I know, right? I guess the Packers should've just been handed the trophy since they had the best record of 15-1.....despite the fact that we humiliated them in their house

It's not just this guy, other Cowboy fans have been talking the same s##t....We go through so much bull#### to get to the SB and then win it, and we get Zero credit. Just like 07.....maybe I just have thin skin but that PISSES me the #### off

All-Pro

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="eastbayblue"]What a loser idiot, so you have to be a great team all year round to win the SB?
    What a gimp!
    [/quote]
    I know, right? I guess the Packers should've just been handed the trophy since they had the best record of 15-1.....despite the fact that we humiliated them in their house

It's not just this guy, other Cowboy fans have been talking the same s##t....We go through so much bull#### to get to the SB and then win it, and we get Zero credit. Just like 07.....maybe I just have thin skin but that PISSES me the #### off
    [/quote]its a handful of people that are non bELIevers.. relax

[quote user="egyptian420"]

[/quote]

rule number 1 of being a giant fan.
    your team gets no credit for anything it does.