+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TE'S JAKE BALLARD & TRAVIS BECKUM UNDERGO ACL SURGERY

TE'S JAKE BALLARD & TRAVIS BECKUM UNDERGO ACL SURGERY

"It appears today marked the first day in a long road to recovery for two
    Super Bowl Champions. TE Travis Beckum and his tight end brother, TE Jake
    Ballard both underwent reconstructive surgeries to repair torn ACL’s on both
    respective players. Both players are expected to start the season on the PUP
    list.

With injuries to the starter, Jake Ballard, and his backup, Travis Beckum,
    the Giants might be pressed to address the need of a new starting tight end for
    opening day."

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Re: TE'S JAKE BALLARD & TRAVIS BECKUM UNDERGO ACL SURGERY

will not be the same,time to look for a new te! I torn my mcl,pcl and acl it took me two years before I was the same !

[quote user="Voldamort"]will not be the same,time to look for a new te! I torn my mcl,pcl and acl it took me two years before I was the same ![/quote]

Let's see is Dwayne Allen is still available at 32
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Coby Fleener-Stanford
    ALL IN!

Hope they have a full recovery first and then speedy healing. Thanks to Ballard for being a big contributor to the super season, catching the game winning TD against the Pats regular season, not easily giving up on trying to get back onto the field in the Superbowl, etc...

Surgery Room surgeons: Oh another couple of Giants players with torn ACLs? We got this...

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Voldamort"]will not be the same,time to look for a new te! I torn my mcl,pcl and acl it took me two years before I was the same ![/quote]

[/quote]
    I don't watch a lot of college ball and I don't get to see video on kids from the draft until late march and up to the draft.

Can you just give the jist of this kid? I hear his name all the time so I'm guessing he's the top TE in this coming draft? And who would he compare with the most? (Please say Jimmy Graham lol)
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Voldamort"]will not be the same,time to look for a new te! I torn my mcl,pcl and acl it took me two years before I was the same ![/quote]

[/quote]
    I don't watch a lot of college ball and I don't get to see video on kids from the draft until late march and up to the draft.

Can you just give the jist of this kid? I hear his name all the time so I'm guessing he's the top TE in this coming draft? And who would he compare with the most? (Please say Jimmy Graham lol)
    [/quote]

Here's one blurb:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1630216

# 80

sign joel dressen

I'm not too interested in drafting a TE in the 1st round, unless he is CLEARLY the BPA. I'd rather go with Pascoe and sign a veteran FA fairly cheap to hold the fort until Ballard can hopefully come back.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]TE'S JAKE BALLARD & TRAVIS BECKUM UNDERGO ACL SURGERY

"It appears today marked the first day in a long road to recovery for two
    Super Bowl Champions. TE Travis Beckum and his tight end brother, TE Jake
    Ballard both underwent reconstructive surgeries to repair torn ACL’s on both
    respective players. Both players are expected to start the season on the PUP
    list.

With injuries to the starter, Jake Ballard, and his backup, Travis Beckum,
    the Giants might be pressed to address the need of a new starting tight end for
    opening day."

[/quote]

believe it or not i had my acl reconstructed by Dr. Warren at HSS yesterday as well! he came into my pre-op room and was like i just did Beckums and Ballards ACL. Said Beckums surgery was longer and had to do it slower (not sure what that means) Dr. Warren is a really cool person for being such a star surgeon.