+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Veteran

Re: Linebackers.......

[quote user="critters"][quote user="Spizi"][quote user="critters"]I've mentioned this before, but I'll toss it out there again. The thing about Hightower is he could move to DE if we needed and still dominate. The times that he has lined up at DE he has looked like a natural. He blasts off the line and can go around an OL or through an OL. Some 4-3 teams have already approached him about playing DE.
    [/quote]

Donta Hightower is Mathias Kiwanuka. we don't need another slow LB.[/quote]

Yeah.. he's the captain, quarterback and lead tackler for the best defense in the country and he's just another slow LB. He just ran a 4.62 40 by being another slow LB.
    [/quote]

stiff hips... mathias kiwanuka isn't "slow" its about the stiff hips.

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="critters"][quote user="Spizi"][quote user="critters"]I've mentioned this before, but I'll toss it out there again. The thing about Hightower is he could move to DE if we needed and still dominate. The times that he has lined up at DE he has looked like a natural. He blasts off the line and can go around an OL or through an OL. Some 4-3 teams have already approached him about playing DE.
    [/quote]

Donta Hightower is Mathias Kiwanuka. we don't need another slow LB.[/quote]

Yeah.. he's the captain, quarterback and lead tackler for the best defense in the country and he's just another slow LB. He just ran a 4.62 40 by being another slow LB.
    [/quote]

stiff hips... mathias kiwanuka isn't "slow" its about the stiff hips.[/quote]

I hear ya. I think the 3 cone drill will be most important for him. He's also stated he plans to be down 10lbs at his pro day. In comparison to Mathias, DH ran a 4.62. MK ran a 4.73.

Veteran

i just don't like him for the giants idk ha